Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gino's Oven Brick Pizza


Just a few days ago, I started my adventure with group buying sites looking for best deals they could offer.  There were lots of deals I'd love to buy but I'm afraid it might be a scam.  But, this particular group buying site (cashcashpinoy.com) got my attention because of their deal of Gino's Brick Oven Pizza which will get to pay 200 pesos only for a 400 pesos of foods and drinks.  I'm a pizza fanatic so, I did a researched for it and all the reviews were good.  So, two days ago, me and my fiancee went there at around 1 in the afternoon just for my curiosity of the pizza even if the promo deal is not yet started.  Our house is quite near from there so, driving was not a problem. 

                      Address:   2F 341 Katipunan Ave. Loyola Heights QC (above mercury drug)

It is above mercury drugstore but to tell you, i can't find it easily, unless you'll look closer to the right side of the building where Figaro is at the 1st floor of the building and there you can find the stairs going up to 2nd floor.  Parking is a bit of a problem coz' there were not enough space in front of the building.  Good thing!  We saw a space, in front of a bakery beside the building.  As we walked from the stairs you can see the building is not yet totally finished (half part of the 2nd floor), where it is located. 


We ordered one Buffalo Chicken Pizza and 2 cans of coke zero.  This is the pizza variant we choose because from the name itself "Buffalo Chicken"... That's one of our fave dish. :)  Thin crust, a perfect one.  I love how the sauce blended, sweet and a bit of spicy!  It's with chunks of chicken meat, mozzarella and blue cheese... Yummy!  You have to try this one, guys!


No comments: