Sunday, February 6, 2011

Merienda Buffet (Eat-all-u-Can) in Kamay Kainan


Last Saturday, I was going to eat merienda in Kamay Kainan at Trinoma.  They usually open their merienda buffet at 3pm and closes at 5pm.  I was there at around past 3 o'clock in the afternoon but to my dismay, there's no foods on the table outside of their shop (they're setting it up there).  I asked the waiter if they still have their merienda buffet and he said they stop it already.  Well, i'm an avid fan of their merienda buffet (eat all u can) for the price of 119pesos.  For that price all my binging of pinoy style merienda will be satisfied.  I hope they will bring it back. :)

*** not included in the photos are puto, dinuguan, pansit, at ginataang bilu-bilo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely buffet!! I am very happy to see this. Now want to throw tea party to my friends at venue New York. Have heard a lot about this venue. Want to have really amazing arrangements for the day and want to make it enjoyable for all.