Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fruit Cocktail Float (Refrigerator Cake)

I'm a dessert lover so, you'll gonna expect me to post some of my fave desserts that are easy to make.  So, here, I would like to share my very own recipe of  Fruit Cocktail Float, another variety of our known "Refrigerator Cake".  



My Fruit Cocktail Float ;)



You'll gonna need:


200g (1pack)          Graham Crackers (Crushed)
850g (1can)            Fruit Cocktail, drained ( I prefer Del Monte)
250ml (2packs)      All-Purpose Creame, refrigerated
168ml (1can)          Sweetened Condensed Milk




How to make it, step-by-step:
1.  Place the "Crushed Graham Crackers" on the bottom of your preferred pan (better if it's clear and transparent ) as your 1st layer.



2.  Mix cream and milk (milk quantity depends on your taste).  Spread it all on top of the graham.  Be sure all portions are covered.



3.  Place the Fruit Cocktail over the cream.  Make it evenly place on each portions.



4.  Then go back to step no. 1.  Just repeat the steps stated above for the next layers. You can make more layers depend on the size of your pan....



5.  Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.  Slice and serve... 
Just enjoy doing it and have fun eating. ;)



*** I made 3 layers out from this ingredients.  My pan size is 6' by 4' (estimated).  

No comments: