This is one of the dessert, I always make when there's an occassion at home. But sometimes I could make this when I can get someone to climb our coconut tree in our backyard. As for all the Filipinos out there, this dessert is very popular since there's a lot of coconut trees around our country and this dessert is always present during noche buena or the new year's eve. So, I made this again just to satisfy my craving of this dessert and to share it here especially, new year's eve is fast approaching.
You'll need this ingredients:
4 shredded young coconut meat
(scraped using a coconut scraper)
1 (232g) Kaong (white), drained
1 (232g) Nata de Coco (white), drained
1 small can condensed milk
1 (250ml) All-purpose Nestle Cream
1 can Cream Style Corn
1 (180g) Eden Cheese
Here's how to do it:
1. Slice the cheese in a dice shape. As what you can see at the bottom image.
2. Pour the Nata de Coco and the Kaong in your salad mixer bowl.
3. Then, pour the Cream Style Corn...
4. Then the cheese...
5. Mix with Condensed Milk and All-Purpose Cream...
6. Mix it all well...
7. Lastly, add the Buco (scraped young coconut meat) to the mixture.
8. Mix... mix... mix... them all...
9. Chill it overnight in your freezer or until it is cold enough to be served. Enjoy eating! ;)