I was given a 3 kilos of mangoes from Pangasinan by my fiancee's mother. I was delighted with its taste so, it made me think of making a mango float. And, since my fiancee haven't tasted my own made mango float. :)
Mango Float or others may call it Refrigerator Cake and Sandstorm Cake. It is one of the favorite desserts of Filipinos since mangoes in our country is everywhere. The best mangoes come from Guimaras Island and Pangasinan. It has been exported around the world so, i think our mangoes here is very popular.
Here's my way of making this dessert...
1 pack of whole graham crackers
1 pack of crushed graham crackers
2 Nestle All Purpose Cream
1 condensed milk
(See photos for reference of the ingredients)
1. Slice the mangoes thinly according to your preferred size. Set aside.
2. Prepare your pan.
3. Mix the condense milk with the 2 all purpose cream. Set aside.
4. Place the whole graham crackers inside the pan. Then, pour the crushed one for the left open spaces.
5. Pour the mixture of condense milk and cream evenly on top of the graham crackers.
6. Add mangoes slices on top of it.
7. Then, pour the mixture again of condense milk and cream.
8. Repeat again from the step no.1 until your desired layers.
Reminder: For the last layer, use only crushed graham crackers and then pour the mixture of condense milk and cream. Top it with mango slices.
9. Keep in the freezer for 1 hour. And, it's ready to be served. Enjoy eating!