Saturday, May 3, 2008

Girl's Night Out

It's been awhile since I haven't had any night out with girl friends... So, when my Sister Faith and our friend Sam invited me to go with them, I just said yes. First, we went in Starbucks to have some coffee sessions but I had a little argument with my sister so, it didn't went well. We planned to go either in Mc Donalds and have some burger coz' actually i never had any meal eaten on that day. Obviously I am just starving to death... hehehe... Then after we finished eating, we decided to go to a Videoke Bar near our house...

It's HAVANA KTV BAR and RESTO which is situated in Visayas Ave. It was already 1 in the morning so we have 2 more hours of singing... coz' it closes at 3am. We had so much fun singing... shouting out all we've got... hehehe

We agreed with each other that FRIDAY NIGHT will be our videoke night... so, until next friday again...

Photo taken inside the KTV room... while Sam was singing... :-)

No comments: