Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mark Salling or Puck in Glee TV Series is in Boracay!

I was so excited when I heard that Mark Salling, who plays Noah Puckerman in Glee TV Series is in Boracay.  He was boarded in SEAIR flight of Manila to Caticlan yesterday, Dec.25, 2010.  He even tweeted for this on his tweeter account: "Merry Christmas from the beautiful island of Boracay." During the flight the sterwardess made a santa dance and gave gifts to the passengers.  Here's the video I've found in youtube:


Also Mark Salling posted on his Twitter: "Christmas dinner with my boy Manny Pacquiao".  Manny Pacquiao is there too with his family for this holidays.

I am just a drive away at approximately 30-45minutes from Caticlan.  So, definitely sooner or later, I can go there just to meet Puck. hehehe...

No comments: